We want to give a special thanks to Phil Camp and the entire team behind the Houston Showcase along with Coach Donahue and the entire team behind the California Showcase for sharing this special idea with us. Their unique vision and support have enabled us to bring the Carolinas Football Showcase to life.
The first four California Showcases were huge successes. We have had over 2,000 student athletes participate. Since 2013, 370 athletes were signed to Division II, III or NAIA four-year colleges or universities. An additional 127 athletes signed to a community college with the hopes of transferring to a four-year college.
2013 - 2017 California Showcase stats
The average scholarship and financial aid award for a four-year college or university was $20,000 per year. In the first four years, over $11 million in financial aid packages has been granted to participating athletes. Students have gone on to 23 different states across the country plus Washington DS. We’re hoping 2017 will be an even bigger success story and we’re looking forward to the results!
- 370 athletes recruited for Division II, III or NAIA four-year colleges or universities since the fall of 2013
- $20,000 average scholarship and financial aid award per year, which equals $80,000 toward a college degree per athlete for a four-year institution
- Provided over $11 million in scholarship and financial aid
- Over 2,000 Student athletes have attended
- 100 four-year Colleges and Universities participated
If you’re interested in sponsorship opportunities please contact